The Arlington Humane Society operates solely on the generous donations of the local community. We receive no tax or other government money, so we can only do what we have the funds to do.
What Your Donations Fund
- SPAY/NEUTER FUND: This fund helps pay the cost of spaying and neutering when owners can’t afford the cost.
- VETERINARY EMERGENCY FUND: This fund helps pay for emergency veterinary care when pets are hit by a car or any other catastrophic event that may occur and the owner needs help paying for emergency care.
In addition, your generous donations help fund:
- COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAMS
- LARGE AND SMALL ANIMAL REHABILITATION
- CARE AND TRAINING FOR ADOPTION ANIMALS
Other Ways To Donate
Fully Tax Deductible
- Credit Card
- Mail a check payable to:
Remember us in your will. Our attorneys can help you with the necessary paperwork.